Best Indy Bars
Best Indy Bars
Indiana is well known for its brewing traditions and its love of good, pure liquor. This mix has spawned some of the best bars in the country. Here are five great Indy bars that are worth a visit:
- Local Default is a supremely stylish bar with an inventive menu and a devoted beer-loving crowd. The bartenders know their stuff, and there’s always something new on tap to try. Read also : Howl At The Moon Indianapolis. Plus, the atmosphere is buzzing and fun.
- . The Hideaway is another popular choice for Indianapolis drinkers, with a retro vibe that’s anything but stuffy. As well as excellent drinks, the Hideaway has become known for its live music performances – from classic rock to modern country – so there’s always something interesting going on.
- . The Patterson Club is a traditional bar with wooden floors, exposed brick walls and crystal chandeliers. It’s decidedly old-fashioned but that only adds to the charm – plus the cocktails here are some of the best in Indianapolis.
- . Ninety Nine Embers is an eclectic spot that balances classic American pub grub with an international flair. So whether you’re in the mood for burgers or sushi rolls, Ninety Nine Embers always has something tempting on offer.
- . Finally, if you’re looking to party it up in Indianapolis, you can’t go wrong with The Black Rose . This place rocks all night long thanks to live music from some of Indiana’s best bands, as well as a consistently pumping party atmosphere.